gnupic: Thread: Beginner

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Beginner
From: "Dion" ####@####.####
Date: 16 Jan 2002 02:57:56 -0000

Hi,

I am just starting out. I need to know where I can get info on how to get
set up using a tool to "burn" apps into a chip. Am I at the right place?

Regards,
Dion.

Subject: Re: Beginner
From: ####@####.#### (Byron A Jeff)
Date: 16 Jan 2002 04:38:04 -0000

> Hi,
>
> I am just starting out. I need to know where I can get info on how to get
> set up using a tool to "burn" apps into a chip. Am I at the right place?

This will work. Any particular chip in mind? Also what platform are you
planning to use? Do you have any circuit building experience?

With some more information we probably can help you find the right path.

BAJ