gnupic: Thread: Reverse Engeneering in PicStart Plus

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Reverse Engeneering in PicStart Plus
From: Antonio Augusto Todo Bom Neto ####@####.####
Date: 3 Dec 2002 02:51:31 -0000

Does anybody know about any software to spy a Serial Port in Windows?

I want to see what is sent to PicStart Plus in some commands that we
don't have in picp docs.

A software to spy what income and outgo throught the comm port?

Best regards,

Antonio Augusto Todo Bom Neto
LAX Eletronica e Telecomunicacoes Ltda
gEDA-BR - Users Group - http://gedabr.projetos.etc.br

Chave Publica no Site
www.keyserver.net chave de Antonio Augusto Todo Bom Neto
ou tente pelo ID 5F7C385C, ou pelo link abaixo:

http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5F7C385C&template=netenextract,netennomatch,netenerror

Fingerprint = 10C2 FEF8 0462 A985 E1AF F28C C58E 4BA5 5F7C 385C

[Content type application/pgp-signature not shown. Download]
On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 12:46:32AM -0200, Antonio Augusto Todo Bom Neto wrote:
> Does anybody know about any software to spy a Serial Port in Windows?

No, but you can run the software under Wine or vmware. Then, a simple
strace can be used to spy all cammunications. Or I made a pogram long time
ago to spy the serial port and print all the data.

    Daniel.