gnupic: Thread: using NOPPP hardware with picprg to program 16f628/675

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: using NOPPP hardware with picprg to program 16f628/675
From: niv levy ####@####.####
Date: 23 Dec 2002 07:03:25 -0000

Hi,
I have built in the past the NOPPP programmer,
originally using it under windows (with michael
covington's original software).
Recently I used it to program a 16f84 using the noppp
port to linux.
However, I have bought some 16f628 and 16f675 recently
and wish to program them using my existing hardware
(under linux obviously :) )
Is this possible? What software can I use ?
If not, I see that the TVLP (by Jeff Byron)can program
these chips (at least the 16f628) using picprg. But
the readme for picprg says it only programs 84s?
Thanks in advance,
Niv