gnupic: Thread: gputils / picp on OS/X

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: gputils / picp on OS/X
From: Mikey Sklar ####@####.####
Date: 9 Dec 2002 14:02:18 -0000

I've been quite happy with gputils and picp on linux. I've been wanting to
use them on OS/X as well. I seem to recall reading from various places that
both have been tested and work with OS/X. I'm just curious if there is anyone
else using OS/X as their development platform with these utilities? Also what
USB --> serial dongles are known to work.