gnupic: Thread: Support for PICs??

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Support for PICs??
From: Sriram Chadalavada ####@####.####
Date: 28 Mar 2004 19:51:41 +0100

Hello everyone,

    This is my first posting to this mailing list. We are working on programming PIC18LF4220, PIC18lf2320 and PIC18LF2220. Does gpasm support these PICs?

Experienced users of gpasm..please let me know. The answer will determine going with gputils as opposed to MPLAB.

Thanks,
Sriram

http://www.linuxhacker.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?1:mss:1919:ahfjfcacdeednfemfcid