gnupic: Thread: Picstart

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Picstart
From: Levente KOVACS ####@####.####
Date: 2 Apr 2004 14:34:44 +0100

Hi,

I wanna make a picstart plus programmer, or something which uses the
serial port in 'POSIX' mode. Does anyone have a schematic diagram and/or
PCB layout?

Levente

--
Leva

__

E-Mail: ####@####.####
AIM: ha5ogl
ICQ: 48710903
MSN: ####@####.####
Yahoo!: kieg_tk16
Home Page: http://web.interware.hu/leva
Public key: http://web.interware.hu/leva/cuccok/public_key

/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 X   against HTML email & vCards
/ \     http://arc.pasp.de/

Have Fun, & Linux! 73 for all by HA5OGL.
This message was generated by Sylpheed.

[Content type application/pgp-signature not shown. Download]