gnupic: Thread: gpsim stimulus problem

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: gpsim stimulus problem
From: Dirk ####@####.####
Date: 21 Apr 2003 16:18:58 -0000

Hi all. I am trying to get a square wave stimulus but whatever I try it
doesn't work. I tried the example inside gpsim which is displayed after
a "help stimulus" and I tried the stim_test example. I always get this
message:
"warning: Ignoring stimulus (string) option because there's no stimulus
defined."

I have gpsim version 0.20.14 on a debian 3.0r1 system.

Thanks,

Dirk
> Hi all. I am trying to get a square wave stimulus but whatever I try it
> doesn't work. I tried the example inside gpsim which is displayed after
> a "help stimulus" and I tried the stim_test example. I always get this
> message:
> "warning: Ignoring stimulus (string) option because there's no stimulus
> defined."
>
> I have gpsim version 0.20.14 on a debian 3.0r1 system.

Dirk,

Please use the Asynchronous stimulus instead. I haven't used the square
wave stimulus in quite some time and suspect that it's broken.

Scott