gnupic: Thread: Software for ludipio?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Software for ludipio?
From: Lars Goldschlager ####@####.####
Date: 29 Apr 2003 21:00:43 -0000

Hi all :) I write because after several tries I got a
ludipio programmer to work, it's a very simple
programmer.... but it works! at least with a 16C84, my
problem is this... the final test that made it work
was usign PonyProg (setting it as a JDM/ludipio
programmer) it takes i's slow time but programms and
reads great... whereas the only other serial-aware
programmer I found, prog84 does not works, I think it
might be a speed issue but I am unsure, I constantly
get messages like:

ERROR: sent 16 bits: 32766 (077776), got 0 (00)

DO you know of any way to make porg84 work or another
serial aware software for linux? my problem with
PonyProg which seems fairly good is that the device
list is very limited, I can program my 16C84 but the
16F627 is not in the list :/ ay ideas please?

=====
A dragon         ((    ))
lights your  ///\ (o<>o) /\\\