gnupic: Thread: PiKdev : a simple IDE for development of PIC-based applications

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: PiKdev : a simple IDE for development of PIC-based applications
From: Alain Gibaud ####@####.####
Date: 19 Mar 2003 16:18:09 -0000

Hi !

As title says, I currently  develop a simple graphic IDE for
programmation of PIC applications.
This software runs  under Linux and KDE
and therefore uses Qt as graphic library.
It works with a classic parallel port programmer in user mode
and uses gpasm.
PiKdev is currently in version 0.3 but is stable enough to support
a daily usage.

See details on

http://pikdev.free.fr

Please send me any comments about this work.

Alain.

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 4:02 am, Alain Gibaud wrote:
> Hi !
>
> As title says, I currently  develop a simple graphic IDE for
> programmation of PIC applications.
> This software runs  under Linux and KDE
> and therefore uses Qt as graphic library.
> It works with a classic parallel port programmer in user mode
> and uses gpasm.
> PiKdev is currently in version 0.3 but is stable enough to support
> a daily usage.
>
> See details on
>
> http://pikdev.free.fr
>
> Please send me any comments about this work.
>
> Alain.

sounds really good.. unfortunately, my browser says your tarball doesn't exist
on that server.

Matt
Le Mercredi 19 Mars 2003 22:31, matt a écrit :
> On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 4:02 am, Alain Gibaud wrote:
> > Hi !
> >
> > As title says, I currently  develop a simple graphic IDE for
> > programmation of PIC applications.
> > This software runs  under Linux and KDE
> > and therefore uses Qt as graphic library.
> > It works with a classic parallel port programmer in user mode
> > and uses gpasm.
> > PiKdev is currently in version 0.3 but is stable enough to support
> > a daily usage.
> >
> > See details on
> >
> > http://pikdev.free.fr
> >
> > Please send me any comments about this work.
> >
> > Alain.
>
> sounds really good.. unfortunately, my browser says your tarball doesn't
> exist on that server.
>
> Matt

Arghh !!.

It does now.

Thanks for your interest and sorry for this mistake.

Alain.