gnupic: Thread: PIC16F871

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: PIC16F871
From: Leva ####@####.####
Date: 28 Apr 2003 11:07:05 -0000

Hi,

Finaly, my PIC16F84 programmer works properly. The PIC was faulty.

I found another IC named PIC16F871. It's cheaper, and has more features. My
question is. Does the burning protocoll differs to th 'F84? I know, that it
needs only 5V, and has a built in purning program. Can I program 871 with a
proper hardware by prog84?

Leva

__

E-Mail: ####@####.####
AIM: ha5ogl
ICQ: 48710903
Yahoo!: kieg_tk16
Home Page: http://web.interware.hu/leva
Public key: http://web.interware.hu/leva/cuccok/public_key

/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 X   against HTML email & vCards
/ \     http://arc.pasp.de/

Have Fun, & Linux! 73 for all by HA5OGL.
This message was generated by Sylpheed.