gnupic: Thread: 12F675 EEPROM location

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: 12F675 EEPROM location
From: John and Anne Duncan ####@####.####
Date: 3 Feb 2004 00:57:55 -0000

Hi,

I hope to start using the 12F675 shortly (after the parts i have ordered
arrive)  I am wondering however, what the origin of the EEPROM data
memory is.  I have not ben able to find reference to it at all in the
12F675 data sheet or programming spec nor in the PIC midrange manual.
is it 0x2100 as is the case with the 16F84?

Cheers

John