gnupic: Thread: I`m with problems in the sending of bytes for the parallel port in linux

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: I`m with problems in the sending of bytes for the parallel port in linux
From: Erickson Puchta ####@####.####
Date: 3 Apr 2003 02:05:11 -0000

I am with problems in the sending of bytes for the parallel port.  I
made a circuit with LED to see the bits of the parallel port, but I nor
still sent nothing and the LED`s already is blinking.  I thought that
this would move with the order of access permission, ioperm or iopl(3),
but it did not function.  I do not know as to make to stop this, I want
that when I send a byte it remains there until I change this.  Already I
read all how it to you of the InterNet!  Another important detail no
program that I lowered of the site gnupic functions in my computer,
always occurs the same problem!  How I make to change this?  Necessary
of aid!
I use Conectiva 8.0 kernel 2.4.18-2cl

thank you!