gnupic: Thread: any of this programmers

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: any of this programmers
From: Pupeno ####@####.####
Date: 24 Feb 2004 23:45:17 -0000

Subject: Re: any of this programmers
From: James Cameron ####@####.####
Date: 25 Feb 2004 02:30:03 -0000

I don't recognise any of them, sorry.  I don't know what your local
currency is down there, but if that's USD the prices are terrible.  So
it must be local, I guess.

I see your requests for Linux support in the feedback to vendor section.
You could offer to test them out for them and tell them how well they
are supported on Linux.

--
James Cameron    ####@####.####     http://quozl.netrek.org/