gnupic: Thread: EPIC Plus Programmer

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: EPIC Plus Programmer
From: Alex Masidlover ####@####.####
Date: 7 Apr 2003 19:57:07 -0000

Hi,

I'm trying to use the EPIC Plus Programmer with Linux. It appears to
read, the light comes on but it reads all FF. It also will not write
correctly using either picprg or odyssey. Under Windows it works fine.

I suspect the problem is the Vpp which only goes up to 7V under linux
whereas under windows it goes up to 13V.

The pin configuration for odyssey is
  clkpin=3
  pwrpin=-4
  rdatapin=10
  wdatapin=2
  vpppin=-5

Which should be the correct config for an EPIC programmer, mine is a
PLUS so I'm not sure if its different.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Alex Masidlover

* Alex Masidlover Tel: 07899 847 044                *
* PGP Public Key available on: search.keyserver.net *