gnupic: Thread: 18F ICD info?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: 18F ICD info?
From: Brad Parker ####@####.####
Date: 27 Jan 2004 16:10:35 -0000

Hi

Has anyone ever looked into the 18F "in circuit debugger" feature?

I would find it handy to be able to stop the cpu and determine the
current PC (heh, wouldn't that be nice :-)

Is any info on this feature available?  There's a nice doc on the 16F87x
but I can't find anything for the 18F (but I'd bet they are similar)

I have an ICD2 but it's such a pain to use and I can't use it from
Linux. I find broccoli18 and odyssey work great from linux.

-brad