gnupic: Thread: segmentation fault

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: segmentation fault
From: John De Villiers ####@####.####
Date: 27 Feb 2004 23:55:31 -0000

my project ( that used to work ) is now consistently causing a
segmentation fault in gpsim 0.21.2 ( from cvs a coupla days ago )

what do you need from me to analyze the err ?

Here are the last few lines of before the error
attach_src_line address=18e, sline=142, lst_li ne=503
attach_src_line address=18f, sline=143, lst_li ne=504
attach_src_line address=190, sline=144, lst_li ne=505
attach_src_line address=191, sline=145, lst_li ne=506
make: *** [sim] Segmentation fault

John