gnupic: Thread: P16PRO40 Programmer

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: P16PRO40 Programmer
From: Martyn Welch ####@####.####
Date: 18 Mar 2003 08:14:57 -0000

I am currently having success programming with the above programmer at uni,
but under windows. Does anyone know of any programming software that can use
this programmer under Linux?

This link shows the schematic:

www.lpilsley.co.uk/pdf/p16pro40.pdf

I was hoping to use picprg, but as far as I can tell it wouldn't be able to
deal with the Vpp40 line...

Martyn