gnupic: Thread: spelling mistake

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: spelling mistake
From: "Vangelis Rokas" ####@####.####
Date: 6 May 2003 13:32:52 -0000

    Hi,

        I am using the SDCC C compiler to compile programs for the
PIC18F442. Of course the support for the processor is not yet completed, but
there seems to be a spelling mistake to the .inc file in the header/
directory. The p18f442.inc file contains the following text at line  294

;----- OSCON Bits ---------------------------------------------------------
SCS EQU H'0000'

The problem is in the comment. The official name of the SFR is OSCCON and
OSCON, which is important even if it is placed in comment, because SDCC uses
a script file which creates various macros based on the comment text.

Will this be corrected in a future release, or should one patch the SDCC
script to handle this mistake?

Vangelis Rokas

PS. The same error is in p18f452.inc, p18f458.inc, p18f442.inc and
p18f448.inc files
but it is corrected in some other like p18f4320.inc !!