gnupic: Thread: Using LCD

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Using LCD
From: "Maria Jimena Aragon" ####@####.####
Date: 25 Jan 2004 20:47:27 -0000

HI!

I'm working with a PIC16F74, and I need to control a LCD, but I dont realy understand how is the uC supposed to be used in this particular application.

Do you know some link or document where I can read a little bit more about using LCD??

Thanks!

Jime
Get your own Hello Kitty email @ www.sanriotown.com

Powered by Outblaze