gnupic: Thread: I need 39603c.pdf

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: I need 39603c.pdf
From: Alain Gibaud ####@####.####
Date: 19 Feb 2004 12:56:14 -0000

Hello,

The 39603c.pdf documentation (16F819 programming specifications)
is currently broken on the Microchip site.
Does anybody have this file on his hardisk ?

Alain

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 01:21:03PM +0100, Alain Gibaud wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The 39603c.pdf documentation (16F819 programming specifications)
> is currently broken on the Microchip site.
> Does anybody have this file on his hardisk ?

I do. But I had no problem loading it from this link:

http://www.microchip.com/download/lit/suppdoc/specs/39603c.pdf

BAJ
> The 39603c.pdf documentation (16F819 programming specifications)
> is currently broken on the Microchip site.
> Does anybody have this file on his hardisk ?
>
> Alain

Pete Harlow                                     Thales e-Transactions
Tel  +33 1 69 88 59 41
Fax  +33 1 69 88 54 05

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited,
and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete
this message. Thales, its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete
transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.