gnupic: Thread: SDCC

[<<] [<] Page 2 of 2 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: sdcc
From: Scott Dattalo ####@####.####
Date: 29 Jun 2002 14:38:03 -0000

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, John Duncan wrote:

> Hello Listers,
>
> I have just downloaded and installed sdcc from the sdcc website.  I remember
> about 1 month ago, Scott supplied some information about how to procure the
> latest pic files from sourceforge.  Unfortunately I have lost this.
>
> Any help would be appreciated

I think the one you want is in the archives right here:

http://www.linuxhacker.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?1:mss:1241:bgdodfdgofpljbkgfdnp

Scott

Subject: SDCC
From: John Duncan ####@####.####
Date: 24 Nov 2002 23:15:44 -0000

Hi all,

I have downloaded the source for SDCC and compiled it and it works.  I
have written a few little test programmes, just to demonstrate to myself
how the generated .asm file s look.  to see how conditional code and
loops arte generated.

I am ready to write a 'real' programme now.  I haven't been able to work
out or find out how to define a bit in either PORTA or PORTB (or in any
other register for that matter), so I can use it for conditional
checking and value assignment.

Can anyone show me how?

Regards

John