gnupic: Thread: Help compiling gpsim under Mac OS X

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Help compiling gpsim under Mac OS X
From: "Michael P. Rogers" ####@####.####
Date: 6 Apr 2003 17:30:54 -0000

Hi,

I've been trying to play around with PIC MCUs under Mac OS X.  I've
been able to get assembler tools to compile (gpasm et. al.) without
problem, but now, trying to get gpsim to compile, I get these errors:

make  all-recursive
Making all in cli
source='parse.cc' object='parse.lo' libtool=yes \
depfile='.deps/parse.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/parse.TPlo' \
depmode=none /bin/sh ../depcomp \
/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=compile g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I..
-I/sw/include/gtk-1.2 -I/sw/include/glib-1.2 -I/sw/lib/glib/include
-I/usr/X11R6/include     -g -O2 -c -o parse.lo `test -f 'parse.cc' ||
echo './'`parse.cc
../depcomp: ../depcomp: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [parse.lo] Error 127
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

I appear to be missing depcomp, but don't know enough about the
innards of make to be able to solve this.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael
--
Dr. Michael  Rogers

For information about Computer Science at Millikin University, visit
http://math.millikin.edu
For information about astronomy, check out
http://twincityamateurastronomers.org