gnupic: Thread: picp-0.6.2 beta test 2

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: picp-0.6.2 beta test 2
From: Jeff ####@####.####
Date: 3 Jun 2004 19:50:07 +0100

I've posted beta test 2 code for picp-0.6.2 on my website. This version uses
a variable character timeout, set to 5 seconds for 18xxx devices, and 1
second for all other devices.

Support has been added for 16f628a and 16f648a devices (thanks to those who
sent picsnoop output for these devices).

Picsnoop is now included in the tar.gz file and has been modified to generate
the new PIC_DEFINITION format to support 18xxx parts.

Some minor bugs were fixed.

To download, go to:

http://home.pacbell.net/theposts/picmicro

and follow the link to the beta code page.

Cheers,
Jeff