gnupic: Thread: Programming software for JDM?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Programming software for JDM?
From: iain duncan ####@####.####
Date: 18 Aug 2004 06:21:29 +0100

Hi guys, glad to find this site. I thought I'd have to install windoze
for my pic projects, but I don't, yay!

There seem to be a lot of options on the gnupic site. Can anyone shorten
my hunt and tell what to use to burn into 16f877s and 18f452s with my
JDM serial programmer? I used to use icprog on windows. I'm happy
writing code in gvim and using gpasm.

Thanks
Iain
Hi, wondering if anyone can tell me their favourite programming software
that will work with a JDM programmer for 16f877s and 18f452s. I am using
Gentoo linux, and the programmer is the design from midibox.org that has
been altered to work with 18fs

thanks
iain