gnupic: Thread: Documentation wanted

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Documentation wanted
From: "Gabor Kiss [Bitman]" ####@####.####
Date: 17 Aug 2004 16:14:35 +0100

Dear folks,

I'm looking for the programming specifications of the following very new
or very old PIC chips:
12cr509a
rf12c675f
12cr62
16c84
16cr620a
16f639
16f913
18f2681
18f6310
18f6625
18f6721
I need the info for the Pista project.

I cannot found them on Microchip web servers.
(Send a mail to their webmaster and complain that the previous
version of search [based on the Google engine] was much better
than the current one.)

Can somebody send me some pointers?
Or do you have a tattered and dusty copy of the elder PDF files?

Gabor
On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 18:14, Gabor Kiss [Bitman] wrote:
> Dear folks,
>
> I'm looking for the programming specifications of the following very new
> or very old PIC chips:
> 12cr509a
> rf12c675f
> 12cr62
> 16c84
> 16cr620a
> 16f639
> 16f913
> 18f2681
> 18f6310
> 18f6625
> 18f6721
> I need the info for the Pista project.
>
> I cannot found them on Microchip web servers.
> (Send a mail to their webmaster and complain that the previous
> version of search [based on the Google engine] was much better
> than the current one.)
>
> Can somebody send me some pointers?
> Or do you have a tattered and dusty copy of the elder PDF files?
>
> Gabor

just checked it out & found the 12CR509A using the Data Sheet Finder
near the top of the opening page.

--
Paul
Linux number 312953