gnupic: Thread: Re: [gnupic] Re: MCHPFSUSB AN950, AN956, ...

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Fwd: [gnupic] Re: MCHPFSUSB AN950, AN956, ...
From: Easy B ####@####.####
Date: 7 Nov 2005 18:47:33 +0000

Hi  list.

This is what I get, trying to compile the code:

Easys-Mac:~/Prog/PIC/usb/MCHPFSUSB sdcc/fw/Cdc easyb$ make
sdcc -mpic16 -p18f2550 -I . -c -c system/usb/usb9/usb9.c -o system/
usb/usb9/usb9.o
Processor: 18f2550
gen.c:10532: failed assertion `IS_DATA_PTR(operandType(left))'
Caught signal 6: SIGABRT
make: *** [system/usb/usb9/usb9.o] Error 1

My sdcc version:

SDCC : mcs51/gbz80/z80/avr/ds390/pic16/pic14/TININative/xa51/ds400/
hc08 2.5.4 #1142 (Nov  2 2005) (UNIX)

Anybody?

Cheers,
Ezra.