gnupic: Thread: Debian templates for dsPIC build toolchain 2.01

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Debian templates for dsPIC build toolchain 2.01
From: John Steele Scott ####@####.####
Date: 21 Feb 2006 01:39:15 +0000

Hi,

Attached to this email are the templates needed to build debs for GCC and
Binutils corresponding to Microchip's version 2.01 toolchain.

There is not much changed in this release. The main thing which is of more
general interest is a set of general rules for GNU make. This ruleset is
not from Microchip, but was written by me. The file is in the tarball as
pic30-debian-2.01/pic30-support-2.01/pic30-rules.mk. They allow small
makefiles to be written like so:

DSPIC := 30f3013
PROJECT := blinkenlight
OBJS := main.o foo.o bar.o
include /usr/share/pic30-support/pic30-rules.mk

Implicit rules are used to create object files from C or Assembler as
necessary.

cheers,

John