gnupic: Thread: Re: [gnupic] pikdev 0.9.1-4

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: [gnupic] pikdev 0.9.1-4
From: "Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero" ####@####.####
Date: 13 Apr 2006 09:27:18 +0100

hi everyone, i want to know if this release can be installed on debian

Thanks.

On 4/13/06, Gibaud Alain ####@####.#### wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A new release of PiKdev is available.
> It mainly fixes distribution issues :
>
> - pkp build is now part of pikdev build and install, but the previous
> Makefile.pkp is still distributed: people who don't want to use KDE/Qt can
> build it separatly.
> - Italian translation is up-to-date, thanks to Michele Petracca.
> - Fedora core packages (from Alain Portal) are available at
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/
> (These packages have been officially approved by Fedora)
>
> net install:
>    yum install pikdev
> net update:
>   yum install pikdev
>
> Alain

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
http://iskariote.org
Grupo de robotica libre DROZ
http://iskariote.org/droz
http://el-directorio.org
El sitio de software Libre en Colombia
From: "Xiaofan Chen" ####@####.####
Date: 13 Apr 2006 10:14:32 +0100

On 4/13/06, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero ####@####.#### wrote:
> hi everyone, i want to know if this release can be installed on debian
>
> Thanks.

There is a debian package (do not for which version). It does not work
on my Ubuntu Breezy box. However it is relatively easy to build the tar
ball.

In pikdev website, there are instructions for Debian.

For Ubuntu Breezy, it is simpler.
./configure --prefix=`kde-config --expandvars --prefix`
make
sudo make install

I installed Automake 1.7 so that 0.9.1 version could be built.

Regards,
Xiaofan