gnupic: Thread: Gtk-CRITICAL in GUI gpsim

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Gtk-CRITICAL in GUI gpsim
From: "Nestor A. Marchesini" ####@####.####
Date: 29 Jul 2006 08:19:27 +0100

Hi..I have a problem with gpsim, have donwload it from the svn and
compiled without mistake.
 From the terminal I can simulate without problems, but from the
graphical GUI It displeases
the line to executing (showed with the black arrow) with regard to the
line of code that is
executed really, the message that gives me is the following one:

[nestor@deselectronica test]$ gpsim -s test.cod

gpsim - the GNUPIC simulator
version: Release 0.21.12-pre

type help for help
**gpsim> SimulationMode:82
No long symbol table info
FIXME:  HLL files are not supported at the moment
SSPADD in unimplemented, as is all of I2C.

(gpsim:13571): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_text_buffer_emit_insert: assertion
`g_utf8_validate (text, len, NULL)' failed

That will be happening?

Regards

NĂ©stor A. Marchesini
Chajari-Entre Rios-Argentina