gnupic: Thread: Re: [gnupic] testing...anybody there?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: [gnupic] testing...anybody there?
From: Easy B ####@####.####
Date: 2 Sep 2006 20:01:43 +0100

Well your mails got here fine. But I guess everybody is enjoying the
weekend or don't have a clue like me. Sorry.

Cheers,
Ezra.

From: Byron A Jeff ####@####.####
Date: 2 Sep 2006 21:51:35 +0100

On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 12:40:16PM -0600, Maxim Wexler wrote:
> Hello group,
>
> My mail doesn't seem to make it to the list. Can somebody confirm?

Works just fine.

BAJ
From: "Maxim Wexler" ####@####.####
Date: 3 Sep 2006 05:01:44 +0100

OK, thanks guys. I guess the way gmail works is you don't see your own mail
if no one replys. Makes it harder when you find the solution on your own to
let the rest of the group know.

Anyways, what it was with pikdev, apparently, was that I had neglected to
chmod a+rw the parport device. So that's OK then:)

On 9/2/06, Byron A Jeff ####@####.#### wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 12:40:16PM -0600, Maxim Wexler wrote:
> > Hello group,
> >
> > My mail doesn't seem to make it to the list. Can somebody confirm?
>
> Works just fine.
>
> BAJ

That's right. If you're used to lists on a conventional client like
Thunderbird, Gmail takes a little getting used to...

-P.