gnupic: Thread: Re: [gnupic] Controlling a Hitachi compatible display with a PIC

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: [gnupic] Controlling a Hitachi compatible display with a PIC
From: Jeff ####@####.####
Date: 30 Mar 2007 02:38:49 +0100

On Thu March 29 2007 11:29, Martyn Welch wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I've just put a little project online, a small library for controlling a
> Hitachi HD44780 based character display, using a PIC and SDCC.
>
> For anyone interested, a basic description can be found here, along with
> schematic and demo program:
>
> http://www.warpedlogic.co.uk/?q=node/10

The web page refers to an "archive below" which doesn't seem to exist. There
is a "login" below--does one have to log in to access the archive?

Jeff

From: "Xiaofan Chen" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Mar 2007 04:43:58 +0100

On 3/30/07, Jeff ####@####.#### wrote:
> On Thu March 29 2007 11:29, Martyn Welch wrote:
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > I've just put a little project online, a small library for controlling a
> > Hitachi HD44780 based character display, using a PIC and SDCC.
> >
> > For anyone interested, a basic description can be found here, along with
> > schematic and demo program:
> >
> > http://www.warpedlogic.co.uk/?q=node/10
> >
> The web page refers to an "archive below" which doesn't seem to exist. There
> is a "login" below--does one have to log in to access the archive?

The web page is okay here (Singapore) under both IE6 and Firefox 1.5.
From: Jeff ####@####.####
Date: 30 Mar 2007 05:06:33 +0100

On Thu March 29 2007 20:43, Xiaofan Chen wrote:
> On 3/30/07, Jeff ####@####.#### wrote:
> > On Thu March 29 2007 11:29, Martyn Welch wrote:
> > > Hi Everyone,
> > >
> > > I've just put a little project online, a small library for controlling
> > > a Hitachi HD44780 based character display, using a PIC and SDCC.
> > >
> > > For anyone interested, a basic description can be found here, along
> > > with schematic and demo program:
> > >
> > > http://www.warpedlogic.co.uk/?q=node/10
> >
> > The web page refers to an "archive below" which doesn't seem to exist.
> > There is a "login" below--does one have to log in to access the archive?
>
> The web page is okay here (Singapore) under both IE6 and Firefox 1.5.

Looking at the html source for the web page, there is no link to an archive.
That's using either Firefox 1.5.0.9 or 2.0.0.3 on Linux.

I wouldn't connect to the internet with IE6 for all the tea in Singapore ;-)

Jeff

From: Martyn Welch ####@####.####
Date: 30 Mar 2007 08:05:54 +0100

On Friday 30 March 2007 02:18, Jeff wrote:
> The web page refers to an "archive below" which doesn't seem to exist.
> There is a "login" below--does one have to log in to access the archive?

My apologies, for some reason, the attachment seemed to have gone AWOL.
Now attached via the text, the archive URL is:

http://www.warpedlogic.co.uk/files/lcd_demo.tar.bz2

Martyn

--

Martyn Welch ####@####.####

PGP Key : http://www.welchs.me.uk/martyn/pgpkey/

[Content type application/pgp-signature not shown. Download]