gnupic: Thread: Re: [gnupic] PIC 16F690

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: [gnupic] PIC 16F690
From: ####@####.####
Date: 23 May 2007 10:54:56 +0100

Hi,

  That user propably would be me. Still actively studying the F690 and
F4550. Development toolchain is mainly piklab & gputils for me. If I
have faced really weird behaviour which I haven't been able to solve by
reading the code, I have been using Windows MPLAB debuging, which I do
not prefer at all.

  I also would like to re-enable my vote for F690.

    -Mika

> Hi,
> A couple years back, there was an exchange between Scott Dattalo and a
> user
> asking about support for the PIC 16F690.  Scott answered that there was as
> yet no support, but that he could whip up PWM-less 16F690 support in not
> much time.  The user responded enthusiastically, and that was the end of
> the
> thread.
>
> I'd like to add my voice to that user's, and say that even limited support
> for the f690 would be really great.  A lot of people are probably getting
> used to the f690, since it's what the popular PICkit2 comes with.
> - Ted

> A couple years back, there was an exchange between Scott Dattalo and a user
> asking about support for the PIC 16F690.  Scott answered that there was as
> yet no support, but that he could whip up PWM-less 16F690 support in not
> much time.  The user responded enthusiastically, and that was the end of the
> thread.
>
> I'd like to add my voice to that user's, and say that even limited support
> for the f690 would be really great.  A lot of people are probably getting
> used to the f690, since it's what the popular PICkit2 comes with.
> - Ted

Support in which program?  '690 is supported by SDCC and gputils.

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail
--
Mark Rages, Engineer
Midwest Telecine LLC
> Support in which program?  '690 is supported by SDCC and gputils.

Sorry.  I should have said I was talking about gpsim.
I'm not sure if any of you are into coding at all, but you
could have a look at the 18f2455 patch I send in a while back
and use it as a start.
Having said that, I'm completely unfamiliar with the 16F690.

Martin