gnupic: Thread: Compiling Piklab sources

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Compiling Piklab sources
From: Massimo Lunardon ####@####.####
Date: 20 Sep 2007 10:41:44 +0100

Hi all.

Yesterday, I checked out Piklab source from subversion trunk (head),

|svn co https://piklab.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/piklab/trunk/piklab
piklab

|I have a problem in compile process.

I followed the procedure suggested in web site:

| make -f Makefile.cvs /(not needed for tarball sources)/
./configure CFLAGS=-g --enable-debug=full
 make

the last step failed with the following error:

> make
WARNING: use unsermake instead of make or use a wrapper script, e.g.
makeobj!!!
unsermake all
cd /data/src/piklab/piklab && unsermake -c src/piklab-prog/Makefile
cd . && /bin/sh ./config.status src/piklab-prog/Makefile
config.status: creating src/piklab-prog/Makefile
src/piklab-prog/Makefile.am: no rule to create target:
./src/progs/pickit2v2/base/libpickit2v2.la(./src/piklab-prog/piklab-prog)
make: *** [all] Error 1

Any hint?

Thanks

Max
Subject: Re: Compiling Piklab sources
From: "Nicolas Hadacek" ####@####.####
Date: 20 Sep 2007 14:52:35 +0100

On 9/20/07, Massimo Lunardon ####@####.#### wrote:
> Yesterday, I checked out Piklab source from subversion trunk (head),
>
> |I have a problem in compile process.

Please update the sources and try again. There was a problem.

Thanks for the report,
Nicolas