gnupic: Thread: Re: [gnupic] Compiling gpsim 0.22.0 on OS X 10.4.10

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: [gnupic] Compiling gpsim 0.22.0 on OS X 10.4.10
From: Rick Altherr ####@####.####
Date: 10 Sep 2007 00:18:18 +0100

The first few errors are due to a few readline functions not being
found.  Are you sure you have it installed, that the header was found
properly, and that the version installed is recent?
--
Rick Altherr
####@####.####

"He said he hadn't had a byte in three days. I had a short, so I
split it with him."
  -- Slashdot signature

http://forum.microchip.com/tm.aspx?m=236512
http://hazy.stupor.org/blog/archives/22