gnupic: Thread: Compiling gpsim 0.22.0 on OS X 10.4.10

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Compiling gpsim 0.22.0 on OS X 10.4.10
From: "Richard Speir" ####@####.####
Date: 9 Sep 2007 23:51:20 +0100

I've been having trouble compiling gpsim on my machine.  I think I got gtk,
readline, and all the various dependencies and subdepenedncies installed ok,
though I can't say for certain as I'm relatively new at this stuff.  At any
rate, gpsim's configuration utility runs ok and doesn't report any missing
parts. However, when I run the makefile to compile gpsim, I get the
following error:
input.cc: In function 'char** gpsim_completion(const char*, int, int)':
input.cc:738: error: 'rl_completion_matches' was not declared in this scope
input.cc: In function 'void redisplay_prompt()':
input.cc:852: error: 'rl_forced_update_display' was not declared in this
scope
input.cc: In function 'void initialize_readline()':
input.cc:896: error: invalid conversion from 'int (*)(FILE*)' to 'int
(*)(const char*, int)'
input.cc:917: error: invalid conversion from 'void (*)(char*)' to 'void
(*)()'
input.cc:917: error:   initializing argument 2 of 'void
rl_callback_handler_install(const char*, void (*)())'
make[2]: *** [input.lo] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Does anyone know how to fix this problem, or even better, where one could
find a precompiled gpsim executable for OS X?