gnupic: Thread: gputils 0.13.5 released

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: gputils 0.13.5 released
From: David ####@####.####
Date: 27 Oct 2007 21:47:14 +0100

I've just released gputils 0.13.5 for public consumption. It's
available for download from our sourceforge page
(www.sf.net/projects/gputils). This is the first release for gputils in
over a year, and also the first release since gputils' 10th birthday. I
plan to move to SVN immediately, so anyone who's been holding out
contributing out of fear or hatred for CVS, now's the time!

This is the final list of features that made it into 0.13.5:
 - new processors: 10f22[02], 12f510, 16f610, 16f88[23467], 18f1[23]30,
18f[24][45]j10, 18f[24]68[25], sx48, sx52
 - fixed bug causing the '$' (current address) operand to sometimes
create a duplicate label
 - added CONFIG and pageselw directives
 - added support for new COFF format (produced by MPASM) in gpvo
 - allow empty arguments in macro invocations
 - gpasm now warns for program memory overflow even in absolute mode
 - slightly improved some forward reference limitations
 - gpasm returns non-zero for bad arguments

Please send comments, and whoever is up for it can repackage and/or make
build scripts for your favorite distro, or package binaries for your
favorite OS/architecture.

David Barnett