gnupic: Thread: Re: [gnupic] GPUtils and 16f887 support ?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: [gnupic] GPUtils and 16f887 support ?
From: David ####@####.####
Date: 7 Oct 2007 14:59:24 +0100

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 14:01:42 +0200 (CEST)
Vaclav Peroutka ####@####.#### wrote:

> Hello,
> Will 16f887 processor be supported soon (for example in the next
> release) ?
Short answer: yes. In fact, if you want to update to the latest CVS
version on sourceforge, it's had '887 support since June of this year.
Otherwise, you can wait for the next release, and '887 support will
definitely be there. The only catch is, the next release will probably
be whenever I get around to it, and I've been putting it off for
several months.

David Barnett
From: "James A. Cleland" ####@####.####
Date: 7 Oct 2007 16:05:21 +0100

Is there any chance that the preprocessor will handle arguments in coming
releases? I've read about this on SF and understand that it's not a trivial
change, but it would be nice to have.

Thanks!