gnupic: Thread: [gnupic] GPSIM Project

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [gnupic] GPSIM Project
From: nsmith ####@####.####
Date: 20 May 2008 17:04:11 -0000

I'm looking to hire someone for a project based on gpsim simulator, if you
are interested please send me an e-mail directly to ####@####.####

You can include your experience programming in windows, and gpsim and
others.

I want to hire someone right now!

Thanks
Nigel

Subject: Re: [gnupic] GPSIM Project
From: nsmith ####@####.####
Date: 13 Aug 2008 13:13:23 -0000

I'm looking to hire someone for a processor simulation project based on GPSIM
simulator, if you are interested please send me an e-mail directly to