gnupic: Thread: Re: [gnupic] What simulator for 18F2580 to use ?

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: [gnupic] What simulator for 18F2580 to use ?
From: Martin Habets ####@####.####
Date: 21 Oct 2008 20:35:24 -0000

Depends on what features you use. I'd compile it for a (more or less)
supported chip like 18f2455 or so.

--
Martin

From: Vaclav ####@####.####
Date: 22 Oct 2008 08:37:40 -0000

Hi Martin,

currently I have problems with CAN bus. Unfortunately this block is not in 18f2455 or similar chips. Honestly, I am not sure if GPSIM project is still active - last update was in November 9th, 2006... And last chips supported are those 18Fxx2.

Vaclav

Vaclav