nanogui: Thread: Configuring for Touch Screens.

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Configuring for Touch Screens.
From: S A McConnell ####@####.####
Date: 21 Aug 2000 18:01:37 -0000

I am trying to understand the interface between Microwindows and a TS
driver.

I see that Microwindows polls the TS. The poll routine returns 0 if
there has not been an event. Otherwise, it returns a value indicating an
event has occured.

If an event has occured it then reads the device. I assume what is
returned is an X, Y and pressure measurement. Is that a raw or a
calibrated measurement? What is the format of the data?

Scott