nanogui: Thread: please help

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: please help
From: Domnica Gabor ####@####.####
Date: 21 Aug 2000 08:40:40 -0000

Please,

I want to compile Microwindows under MS-DOS. I read
the "install" file and I understood that
my makefile is "mcmwin.mak". I succeeded to compile
the C files, but failed on the ".s" ones.

With which version of MASM can one compile the .s
files?
In the "mcmwin.mak" makefile, I saw

masm -Dmem_S -D__MEDIUM__ -Mx asmbios.s

line, so I downloaded some versions of Microsoft Macro
Assembler (6.14, 6.11d) and tried to compile
"asmbios.s"
But none of these versions can recognize the "-Mx"
command line options, and also none can recognize the
".header" directive
Here are the errors given by ml.exe (Microsoft Macro
Assembler Version 6.14.8444) when compiling
"asmbios.s":

invalid command-line options: -Mx
asmmsc.h: error A2008: syntax error: header
asmmsc.h: fatal error A1008: unmatched macro nesting

My download of Microwindows is
microwindows-0.88.tar.gz

Excuse me for bothering you with such questions,
Domnica.

http://mail.yahoo.com/