plustek: Thread: Plustek USB driver - build 13 (aka LM983x driver)

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Plustek USB driver - build 13 (aka LM983x driver)
From: "Jaeger, Gerhard" ####@####.####
Date: 18 Dec 2001 18:32:09 -0000

Hi list,

this update of the LM983x scanner driver includes minor fixes - thanks
to all who helped
there are also some minor improvements, that make the usage much
smoother.

I currently received two new test devices from Plustek, so the list
of supported scanners should grow....

The download address is still:
http://home.t-online.de/home/g-jaeger/plustek.html

Cheers