plustek: Thread: kernel-2.4.17 Re: Plustek USB driver - build 13 (aka LM983x driver)

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: kernel-2.4.17 Re: Plustek USB driver - build 13 (aka LM983x driver)
From: Kyrian ####@####.####
Date: 23 Dec 2001 19:31:13 -0000

All,

I can happily confirm this to be the case for the UT12 under kernel
2.4.17, as I've scanned my first document in successfully, without a
complete system hang with "Invalid Operand: 0000" happening.

Expect an email from me tomorrow morning to the list with more detailed
results, and location of RPM's of sane-backends including 0_40_13
plustek USB code :-)

In the meantime, is there any set of tests in particular I should be
doing to verify image quality/coloration/etc. is working okay?

Yours,

Kev.

I'm off out to a gig now, so expect another email tomorrow morning